Here you can download the official Samsung SM-N960F Auto Patch Firmware (Flash File) with the latest Android versions. If you want to repair Imei on your mobile by flashing your phone, then first you have to download the Samsung SM-N960F U9 Auto Patch Firmware Flash file from below.
Samsung flash files are necessary when you try to perform any of the following Android software-related tasks:
- Upgrade your Samsung Galaxy phone OS (Operating System).
- A Samsung N960F Auto Patch Firmware helps to Imei Repair
- Reinstall the Samsung Stock OS.
- Fix Samsung Patch Cert.
- Fix Unknown Baseband error issue.
- Root your Samsung phone.
- Remove viruses, malware, and unwanted application from your Samsung phone.
- Update your Android phone to the latest version.
The process of flashing flash files on your Samsung phone is easy, I made a comprehensive tutorial to flash Samsung Android firmware using Odin. You have to read that post to flash a firmware flash file successfully on any Samsung Android device. So, follow the tutorial without skipping any part.
Samsung SM-J260F Auto Patch Firmware Free Download
How to patch certificate Samsung without box
On below, I share the links to download the Auto Patch firmware/flash file for Samsung SM-N960F Auto Patch Firmware with the latest available Android 9.0, 10 versions.
How to Flash Samsung Auto Patch Firmware
Before flashing a Samsung Auto Patch firmware flash file on your Samsung phone make sure, your device battery charge is more than 40%.
Samsung SM-N960F Auto Patch Firmware Download
|N960F U9 N960FXXS9FUH1 AutoPatch OS10 ||DOWNLOAD |
- First, download & extract the Samsung SM-N960F Firmware on your Computer.
- Then you have to install the Samsung USB driver. (If you already installed then skip this step)
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Phone and put it into the Download Mode.
- Press & Hold Volume Down + Bixby button and connect your phone into the Computer.
- A Warning logo will appear, press vol up to enter download mode.
- Open the Samsung Odin tool. or Samsung Kies Setup.
- Now select Samsung Firmware in the Odin tool.
- Check the Odin log you can see the “Added” message.
- Click Start.
- Now the flashing process will be started.
- Once finished, you will see the “Pass” message.
- Done, disconnect, and power on your phone.
- This is the simplest process to flash the Samsung SM-N960F Auto Patch Flash file.